Would I look good with a nose piercing?

i am thinking about getting one but I don't know if it would look good on me

thanks for the feedback I'm still considering getting a stud but I don't know thanks for your help :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's you, I'd say don't do it. You've got a well put together vibe...a kind of serious, business woman, young but professional. Your face really doesn't seem like the kind of face that would take a piercing well.

They are cute, but not on everyone.

(I know a girl that's beautiful - like you - and she has a nose stud. It just looks off on her. She's too phlegmatic and serious in nature for it to work on her all that well.)

What kind of a personality do you have?

(believe it or not, this is also something you have to keep in mind)

What Guys Said 4

• My girlfriend has one, and I love it.

• You would look like a troll, because from a distance it would resemble a wart on your break.

• You mean beak stupid f*ck? Your the real troll on here, you just proved that.

• How is this relevant to what the lovely QA is asking? Stop trolling, and be respectful for Goose Sakes!

• You'd look fine with one, but better without one.

• stud would look good ...ring = slut ( based on your hot looks)

What Girls Said 9

• ZOMFG YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING. I need to know your secret.

Anyway, I think a stud would look cute on you. Perhaps a ring, but it's hard to tell from far away.

• awee thanks ha ha I just use herbal essences spray gel because its naturally curly.

• to me, nose piercings never look good.

• I think you look good with or without one.

But think about the hole it will leave once you wanna take it out or for some other reason. I just suggest you pick something you are definitely sure you want and won't get rid of later.

• Get a stud if you're going to. And if you have a slim tall nose then go for it

• i say go for it (: nose piercings are fricken cute

• no

• I say go for it. You just have to know where to position it on your nostril or it'll look weird.

• don't get a ring, get a stud

• what's the use of getting a nose ring?