What can I wear with my current wardrobe to look as little less boring?

I noticed most of my clothes are black, white, grey, and red. A have a little bit of purple and blue, and maybe one shirt of every other color. That sounds boring, right?

I don't have much money for new clothes, but can you think of any accessories or color combinations I can make for a little more color diversity?

*a little less boring

Most Helpful Girl

• well it's easy when it's winter/fall then you just layer,but in the summer...that's a bit of a challenge to make it interesting,since it's usually supposed to be simple and as tiny as possible. go through fashion blogs,magazines,you'll get inspired. I like this link blog,this dude takes pictures of well dressed/badly dressed people in the street and comments on them,and most of these people have very interesting clothes,even if you don't get inspired you can get a laugh out of some of the freaks he finds

What Guys Said 1

• lol I own like 7 shirts. I hate shopping so I buy like 20 shirts and then they last me about two years. Then when they start looking old I force myself to go buy new ones.

What Girls Said 5

• More color.

But not every color. Choose those that flatter your complexion and hair color. (not good quality pics, so I can't really tell)

• You can spicy it Up with bright nail polish like An emerald green mails when you wear a red short and blue jeans... Yellow shirt, navy nails and so on...

Another thing is wear lots of bracelets mix metals bracelets with Friendship bracelets like you have 5 At least that will spicy it Up a boring outfit...

Another option is scarfs with a contrast color or patterns you can wear than in many ways...

I will find you some links and post here later OK :)

• See her that she wears just a plain white tee a necklace and lots of mixed bracets

link

those were some I found but I guess you got the idea :)

• here the scarves link

and some layers on a simple outfit link

• Anything black or gray with a pop of color like red or bright purple would look nice layering may work too, putting a shirt on top of the other may make it look like a whole different piece of clothing. Hope it helps.

• Well from your pictures you don't seem boring, but anyways, you can try layering and just wear some different colors. Try to step out of your comfort zone, I love your hair blond by the way.

• Try making your own clothing. get some fabric and try sewing. it's a lot cheaper