How can I stop being cute and start being hot?

How can I stop being cute and start being hot? I'm tired of being called cute but never hit on

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• work on your personality. be charming, work on your small talk ability

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• lol, I have an incurable skin disease that causes big white blotches all over my face and body and I am Hispanic (a white Spaniard) that fits in nowhere so all I ever heard is BS and racist garbage all the time from all avenues...but really...you are complaining about compliments? Serio? I'd take being called *cute* any day of the week instead of being called a freak most of my life.

0|1
    0|1
  • Grow a beard - if you'd look good with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Link?

1|0
    0|0
  • Make the first move.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There's three ways you can really do this:

1) Spend countless time calibrating your current style into a "Better dress style" for yourself.

2) Hone your personality skills and become better at socializing (basically, go out more)

or 3) Go to the gym, eat, get a tan, etc (Translation: Focus on your appearance)

Your choice, I recommend doing numbers 2 or 3 because they actually benefit you (health wise / business wise / etc) while option 1 is often-frowned upon because, lets face it, we grow out of players after a while and do want to settle down into a caring relationship.

Enjoy man, if you need more personalized answers, feel free to message me. But please bare with me as I fried my laptop and rarely, if ever, get on anymore.

~ ArtistBBoy

0|0
    0|1
  • gotta be cute and confident, not shy, or else girls think of you as more of a puppy dog than a sex object. be aggressive but nice.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm called cute all the time. :D

0|0
    0|0