Is it better to be natural and cute or unnatural and hot?

i'm a natural red head. not ginger red but dark red. whenever my hair is red people say I look cute, sweet, and nice. nothing wrong with that, right?

i've dyed my hair blond a few times. every time I do my male attention skyrockets. all of a sudden I'm hot, sexy, and desirable.

part of me says being natural is better and that I'll look more like girlfriend material. another part says every girl wants to be hot, so why not do what makes me hot? even though not every male that hits on me when I'm blond is the kinda guy I want to date, having more guys give me attention means a greater chance at a potential boyfriend.

my clothing and makeup remain the same no matter what color my hair is, btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark red is way hotter then blond. Blond is like ... m'eh.

Dark red = hell yes.

What Guys Said 4

• I love orangeheads. And redheads. Sexy, cute, sweet, nice, desirable, lovely, fancy, silly, freckly, pale. Love em.

• umm it's up to you...if you feel comfortable, hot and sexy in blond hair...so it's okay for you..

but if I were you I'd remain redhead because they are rare and I'd feel special though...:)

and believe me girls with red hair really look awesome...now you decide...;)

• I prefer redheads both sexually (hot) and non-sexually (cute). I am attracted to redheads as girlfriend material however I have dated blondes brunettes and blackheads (is that the word for them?)

• blackheads are like pimples :P

• LOL made me giggle :)

• Well I am glad I could make you laugh.

• natural and cute

What Girls Said 6

• Natural and cute doesn't wear off as fast, I mean there are tons of girls covered in makeup that are reffered to as "hot"

• Cute wins every time. Plus, you are able to run (no heels).

...not to mention it's cheaper!

• You can still run in heels...just not very well ;)

• Natural and cute.

• Natural and cute, I don't think any guy feels attracted to something that isn't natural.

• make is not unnatural. get off your high horse

• natural and cute requires less up keep; so that's what I would opt for. why get guys to like something your not ( a blond) if a man is with you its because he finds you desirable. so go for a guy that doesn't require a change to yourself.