Does a girl's looks or personality matter more to you?

Guys the question says it alll. Which matters more to you and why? Be honest...

Most Helpful Guy

• it's 50/50. as in, I won't date a hot girl that's a stuck up bitch, but I won't date a really sweet girl that's 300 pounds either. It's a balance but I'd prefer a decent looking girl that's really sweet and caring but also has a sense of humor and takes things lightly etc..

i'll simply look at the hot bitchy girl like some kind of model but not talk to her, and I'll keep the sweet but unattractive one as a good reliable friend.

What Guys Said 4

• I might f*** a girl who had looks but bad personality, but she'd just be a sex toy to me.

I'd only date a girl if I was attracted to her personality.

• looks would get her in the door, but the personality is what makes me stay

• Agreed with the rest of the guys, I won't flirt with someone who isn't attractive, but I won't go any further if the personality isn't there. So looks are the icebreaker, personality is the dealmaker.

• If she looks good that what makes me come to her but if she is a total jerk then she is out.

What Girls Said 1

• age old question, looks attract but personality keeps