It is possible to get beautiful curls naturally, or do you have to style it?

I've always loved Taylor Swift's curls: link

My hair is naturally wavy and looks like this without any products/effort: link

Is it possible to get curls like Taylor just by putting product in it or would I have to curl it with an iron?

If you know of any good products or curling techniques, I'd love to hear it.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't get it naturally but I have a spiral curling iron that does those curls exactly, so this would perfect, it's inexpensive too, you can get it here: link

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Technique/Product: Rollers, pincurls, rag curls, or curlformers with setting lotion or foam wrap if you don't want heat damage. Do it once a week & maintain the curls with pin curls.

Natural: You can do a natural test by moisturizing hair twice a day and see if it is swift curls.

^ lots of curlies don't know their true texture because the texture they see might be dry and some don't even know it's dry (it doesn't have to feel like straw to be dry).

• Nope, you can get it from stick straight to your hair without any styling or products, but I haven't heard of anything that can get your hair so perfectly curled like Taylor Swift's. So you have to use styling tools!

• Just use a spiral curler. I have to get my permed and if I style it right, sometimes it will end up with her curls but it takes a lot of work.

• try putting some "mousse" on your hair tips after you finish showering and your hair is still wet :) it works with me