Would you say that how beautiful you look is directly linked with how many guys hit on you ?

Reading questions dealing with guys approaching girls, seems to me that either guys have an absolutely unlogical behavior , or people are def demagogic

assuming that beautiful/hot girls do scare guys, so that they won't approach them, does that mean that you're not that pretty if you're constantly approached by guys ? come on that's strange

Most Helpful Girl

• If one is constantly approached by guys , then I would assume that they are more outgoing , friendly , bubbly. Some of the girls may be average looking but those other positive qualities make them more approachable. The not so pretty girls usually put in more effort to attract guys so more guys will approach them.

What Guys Said 2

• There is probably a correlation between that and what kind of guys will hit on you.

I think most guys subconsciously go for the girl that looks the most vulnerable.

Beauty depends on whose judging. Personally I'm not a big fan of large breasts, blond hair, ultra curvy, ect - that whole look. Where as some guys may think that's the peak of beauty, I personally find it to be a tad too cliche and uninteresting.

• If you're attractive, guys will constantly hit on you. This happens to some of my friends who I think are seriously good looking. One of my friends is a model and the stories she comes out with...haha. If you're hit on often take it as a compliment.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's a mixture, I've noticed guys tend to care A LOT more than we think about personality and confidence, of course they look at beauty too, just like we do but it's not the only determining factor.

• I agree, at least the more you get into it the more you realize what's important.

• I wouldn't say it's directly linked with how you look, but that does have some factor in it. I would say it's also how you care yourself and the personality that you're showing when they approach you.