Anyone find ASIAN GUYS ATTRACTIVE?

i'm filipino and I am not really into asian girls. I am about 5'11 and 180. I go work out a lot,i don't smoke and barely drink. asian girls are like "hey your too big"lol. I am kinda shy cos I hate rejection and I don't notice if anyone like me lol.

here's the question does anyone like asian guys who is muscular?

so white/black whatever your culture feel free to uncover this mystery cos I don't see a lot of asian guys going out with white/black/Spanish/whatever girls.

well. I had black chick like me once and Spanish chick liked me once too. they said something about my eyes lol. I was offended lmao.
BUT WHY DOES ASIAN GIRLS GET TURN OFF BYE ME?lol , they make me feel like I'm not f***ing asian enough to date them. and culture see me as ASIAN? or maybe something I need to change?lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I used to be pretty similar to you. I'm Filipino and I was into the white guy phase for a long time. until my met my boyfriend and he's Chinese! I never thought I'd be attracted to an asian guy. I wasn't even attracted to him at first. We started to date because he had the courage to call me up even though I wasn't really that interested. And after getting to know him, I realized that we had a lot in common and that's when I started to like him back.

"I am kinda shy cos I hate rejection and I don't notice if anyone like me lol."

Work on this because it's what's holding you back! Increase your self confidence and be aware of you body language.

You ask why asian girls get turned off by you? Well you seem to be attractive so I doubt it's really about race or about how "asian" you are. Really, I tend to stay away from the hardcore asian pride asians -_-, because they're living in a bubble. In the end, race means nothing, and character, and confidence, means so much more.

I'm into tall muscular guys, but I'd sometimes shy away from approaching them because they can unknowingly give off cocky vibes. When you're talking to people, focus on getting them comfortable talking with you. Ask them open-ended questions and try making them laugh. Keep the attention off youself and keep the inner negative self-talk to a minimum. (Like, oh no, did I say something stupid? is this conversation going well? what do they think of me?)

Be aware of your body language when you're talking to people, meeting people, or when you're glancing around and making eye contact. Smile often and don't fold up your arms or have too aggressive of a stance.

After you practice this, you'll be more comfortable approaching girls you find attractive.

Maybe you can take a few tips from my boyfriend? This is how he got me.

When you go up to a girl, don't try to hit on her right away or else you'll come on too strong. Don't use pick up lines or try to flirt with her. This will make her put a guard up and be cautious talking to you. Or she'll just shoot you down.

Chat with her, ask her questions about herself and if you have some things in common, keep it going and ask her a question or two about it, make her laugh. Later, if things are going really well, and if she's with her friends try and pull her aside. (maybe offer to step out onto the deck if you're at a party, offer a drink later) Then chat some more. Then you can gradually start flirting, but keep it to a minimum. Then after a while if things are going good, you can ask her for her number and close things off. Call her up a few days later and ask to hang out.

Hope these tips help, remember it's all about the confidence. Let me know if you have any more questions!

• Thanks for the response. girls have told me that I come across as a cocky guy..but it's really just a first impression. .

What Girls Said 13

• Hey. I’m a girl, and the only race I’m not attracted to is black…(sorry if this sounds racist! I have black friends, I’m just not attracted to them). I think part of that is because I’m a pale redhead, and the difference is just too much! Haha. But Asian, Filipino, Hispanic, Indian etc. can all be VERY hot. I love the dark hair and tan skin combination especially. It just looks really exotic and macho. Both of my exboyfriends were brunette and tan (even though they were white) so I guess there really is something to it lol.

Judging from your icon, your features are also fairly “white,” (smaller nose, narrower face, etc.) so you really shouldn’t have a problem. (if you are, maybe it’s a regional thing? E.g. in California some people call redheads “ginger stepchildren.”) Not nice, but can’t be helped. Just find some place where you are appreciated.

So flaunt your uniqueness and go for the white girls! : D

Good luck! any other questions, comment/message me.

~Katie~

• Well.. I live in canada lol

in here I don't see a lot of asian dude and another culture chick.

like every time I see one. I would look at him with a question mark on my head lol.

• Well white guys don’t worry about their ethnicity when they’re going after the girls. Psychologically speaking, it’s because “white” is considered the racial default So just don’t let your asianness (if that’s a word lol) affect you and how you approach girls. You’re no different from any other guy, and if you truly believe that, then the girls you want will as well.

• Idk maybe it’s harder in Canada, but we’ve been fighting racial discrimination here in the US for so long (not saying it will ever be completely gone) but really the first thing I notice about a guy is not whether he’s asian or white or Hispanic or w/e, even when I’m sizing him up as far as attractiveness goes. If you're muscular, that's a definite WOW!!! So just take care of yourself and you’ll be fine.

• I'm white and my boyfriend is Chinese. Though he's short at 5'6 I'm only 5'2 though so I never go for tall guys just because its harder trying to kiss them and I feel more intimidated. My boyfriend is ridiculously skinny though and I'm trying to bulk him up a bit. If you are in proportion I'm sure lot of girls will find you attractive. My boyfriend only likes white girls and is rather picky. If you like some one and they like you it should not matter what culture your from or what you look like.

• LOVE Asian guys!

those girls don't know what they're talking about, Asian guy+ muscles= happy me!

LOL!

looking at your pic, you're good looking, so love your uniqueness!

i do!

• I'm a caucasian female (Part Native American, though) and I'm talking to a half-vietnamese guy, so YES! I find Asian guys VERY attractive! I just love everything about them :)) Usually, Asian men look so soft and clean, but then again, they can be very manly and protective and I just ADORE that! <33

• I think Asian guys are really good looking (for the most part), and they have

amazing style. My boyfriend is Asian and white:)

• I love asian guys, they're really cute! I do like people who are asian, but I also like europeans. I don't mind what ethnicity a guy is so long as he's decent and doesn't use me.

• Im filipino, too :) all my exboyfriends are asians but not all of em are filipino.

OF COURSE, I find asians attractive. HAHA, well dpends.

• Wow what a stupid question. I would like you for your character not for your race (that'd be lame:/ ). if you're hot, you're hot :/ I can't be more obvious

• azn guys are H-O-T and a lot of them have sexy voices ;)

• i LOVE Asian men :)

<3

i so adore them ^-^

And I'm a white female :)

• I'm black and white and I went out with this sexy ass Asian lol

• well I'm hispanic and I love asian guys. .lov all about them.

• i'm an asian girl and no you'r enot too big. I'm 5'8

What Guys Said 5

• my girlfriend is white and I love her and she is sexy, so us Filipinos must be doing something right lool. I don't believe asian girls should stick with asian men but I know from university that there's a lot of asian groups who don't socialise with other races which puts them in a stereotypical position.

Im 5'5 so way shorter than you are lol. YES you are VERY big for a filipino haha. First I thought wen you wrote 'hey your too big' I thought you meant your dick size lol. I'm muscular too so I guess it helps if you have a good body.

Asian men are usually not looked at so much but its getting more and more popular with films, TV ads and wotever else. So I'm sure 'us asians' will catch up :)

• Nice ur hot. And I mean that in a good way mate. I am not gay.

But you ought to smile more and appear to be more friendly.

Chinese guys can be much more attractive looking than white guys at times. My mate is very good looking, more fit and muscular than I am and has a friendly face like mine; and I am white.

So it's not about race. Because I have met loads of horrible looking white guys.

Be confident and happy. Don't be shy and sh*t like most chinese guys I know, have balls to ask girls out and be human.

But at the same time, don't be an asshole and try to be an American moron either. Kk.

Cheers 2 u.

• Ok its cause Asians are raised to be shy. It works out for asian girls cause guys like cute and submissive and short girls, but its the opposite for asian guys. Especially the shy part, its part of the culture. So most of us are afraid of rejection, but we secretly like white girls, but first family doesn't approve (usually now its more relaxed) and were too shy and we think its socially acceptable to go for an asian girl. From what I heard white girls like asian guys so I think in the end the only thing that's preventing asian guy and white girl is asian guys are too shy.

• Stop hiding behind your muscles, man.. How can any woman respect a guy who is afraid of women?

• Your right I have no idea allot of asian friends I've had had your problem and they were good looking, you just gotta be confident I suppose.