How to call her sexy for first time?

My girlfriend thinks its rude to say sexy but when she is in bra or underwear all I wanna say is beautiful or sexy and she thinks beautiful is perverted

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? Beautiful is perverted? Well say to her that you find her very appealing, surely she won't have much to disagree there? Some women just don't know how to take complements, what would happen if you just said "i can't get over how sexy you are" would she just call you rude? X

• with beautiful thing I mean she thinks that I'm saying beautiful because she is in her underwear, and for sexy thing I'm not sure? She says it makes her sound sluty?

• we actually broke up and are trying tobe friends but...not working...:(

• Sorry to hear that! You'll find Mrs right when the time is right so for now just keep smiling :-) x

What Girls Said 3

• If beautiful is perverdet than tell her " I would love to stick my hard d*** in your pussy"

• Sounds like she hates compliments. I just wouldn't compliment her at all.

• Tell her she's 'ugly' maybe she'll find it sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• She is wierd. She probably has some bad experience. Try some subtle way to find out how she calls herself when she feel really good. Or how she calls her female friends when they are beautiful at that moment. Use that word and sexy tone of voice! I guess she has pretty bad experience with words sexy and beautiful. But there are surely some words she uses and those are words that has most positive meaning for her.

Search her soul man! ROFL :D

• Just tell her she does not own you