Tight, short dresses?

What would you think of the girls with regards to their dress on an evening out?

Facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/profile.php?id=511111979

Are the outfits too short and/or tight?

I am asking as one is in my lecture class at uni/college and I liked her and her more modest/pretty outfits until I found the link.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say that's it's pretty common, plenty of girls wear clothes like that - on a night out, the majority of girls will probably be wearing things that short and tight. And I think it only looks slutty when a girl is slutty. On those girls it just looks nice, pretty, hot - but not slutty.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it looks good. I don't think it should change your opinion of her. She was just trying to look nice, and probably attract someone. She obviously knows when it's appropriate to wear certain things, because she dresses more modestly for lecture class. I don't think you can label a girl anything just based on one pic. I mean just because she went out and wanted to look nice doesn't mean this one look should define who she is.

• well it is short,but somehow it doesn't look slutty

• They're short but it doesn't look slutty. I think they're both look cute.

• What you mean you changed your opinion because you saw her night outfit?

Many girls wear that these days specially if you are thin if they were more curvy would seem slutty...i personally couldn't wear it I would look slutty...

I guess you have to talk to her and see how she is...

What would I think? I think she follows fashion is secure about guys looking her tuch lol

• she looks really cute, I think you are way too conservative. this is 2011, girls aren't wearing loose shapeless skirts down to their knee when they go out. it doesn't really matter if you don't like her anymore because she dared to show her thigh, I'm sure there is a guy right now she's dating or would love to date her that doesn't care

• what's with that link?

What Guys Said 2

• they seem fine to me.

• Both girls are fine. The one on the right has a good dress sense.