Eyeliner??

How do you apply eye liner like a thin layer?

i know the bottom water like but I don't like the way it looks on the top above the lashes

can you put it on the top eye like the bottom on the water like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can do that with a eyeliner pencil, it's called tightlining. To get a thin line on top near the lashline I use sephora's bent eyeliner brush and a matte black e/s used wet. I use urban decay's black dog. The tip is very thin and makes a very good line. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• try using pencil and making sure it's really sharp

• i use the pen for both; the top and the buttom

try it, but allways keep it sharp so the line won't be too think

and remember, practice makes perfect :)) I hope I helped

• Yeah you can, it's called tightlining! Look it up and good luck <3

• Go to youtube and watch some tutorial videos.

I learned so much there :D

• youtube michelle phan and keep looking through her make up tutorials, one of her videos will show you how to put it on and you might like it. good luck

• get a pencil eyeliner and sharpen it so its not dull. I prefer the more cream type as the hard pencil might scratch your eye. (do they even make that kind anymore?)

if you are trying to put it on the top waterline: pull your eye lid out a little with your ring finger so you kinda stretch it like this link then apply the liner to your lashline.