Good online clothing store?

Do any of you girls have a good online clothing store you buy from that has unique and cute clothes for teen- young women? I'm looking for a good shop to buy from that has some really nice stuff, but for a reasonable price (not 40$ for a shirt), like forever21-ish clothing? I like cute 50's style, boho, vintage, modern, dresses, skirts, cute tops, boots, basically anything...?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shopping is what I do best. I often browse clearance sections on websites, because I know quite a few online stores that offer GREAT prices for cute clothes. And I love vintage clothing, Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores to shop! Some of my other favorite stores include:

A'GACI

[Check the sales section. AMAZING deals for some super cute clothing.]

agacistore.com

DELIA*S

[Really cute clothing. Great clearance section.]

delias.com

ALLOY

[Great sales in the clearance section. Usually clothes they used to sell for $50, price drops down to around $9.]

alloy.com

THE URBAN APPEAL (TUA)

[Extremely vintage. Great sales.]

theurbanappeal.com

TILLY'S

[Like PacSun or Zumiez. Less pricey.]

tillys.com

YESSTYLE

[Asian fashion, looks pretty vintage. They have about everything from tons of different Asian companies. It's safe to order from, I've ordered tons of clothes and I've gotten it all a-ok.]

yesstyle.com

URBAN OUTFITTERS

[In love with Urban. Amazing clothes, but usually does sell a shirt for $40.]

urbanoutfitters.com

If you need more, just go ahead and ask. I've got tons more stores that I can provide!

What Guys Said 4

• My girlfriend gets almost all her clothing from https://www.gotapparel.com/c-2-ladies-styles.aspx online store. I've bought some T-Shirts from it too, and it is a very nice one. I can recommend it to you ;)

• go to www.asos.com

great stuff at great prices.

• Wonderful but exspensive!

• walmart.

• I've always really like Hollister, I see a lot of girls wearing that, and Aeropostale.

What Girls Said 10

• hmm... modcloth.com? They might be a bit expensive, actually. Maybe they've got sale stuff, though. You can order online from forever 21, though... Also urban outfitters, American apparel, h&m and agaci might be up your alley.

• lulus.com

It's a lot like Forever 21 but they don't have a real store (it's only online)

They have very cute dresses! <3

You can also check out Delia's, very cute too but they have expensive graphic tees.

• asos.com it can get a little pricey

• dorthyperkins.com best store in the world they have the cutest dresses and theyre sales are always amazing

• Oh my goshh! I love everything on that site, but I live in the US and the prices are in euros, do you think they ship to the US? :( ahhh I'm so saddd

• I order most of my dresses from there and I live in texas so yea they deliver to the US the fee is 7.50 but its worth it!

• Urban Outfitters, but that is a little pricey.

• topshop.com

• asos.com lulus.com

• Super exspensive! But they do have really nice things...

• www.asos.com LOVE IT!

• I wanted to say free people, but that sounds a bit expensive from your price range. -try their sale times -some really nice ones. :)

• Check Asos's dress sale section. you can find a cute dress for under 20 bucks plus you get free shipping and no tax.

• wetseal might be what you're looking for