Red hair, guys what do you think?

I want to dye my hair red, I have hazel eyes that tend to go yellow in the sun (wtf I know) do you think hair color like ariana grande's will suit me? or go shades darker? sorry I can't post a link or anything.. not enough xper since I'm a noob.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• i think that dyed red hair looks pretty poor. it's too unnatural looking.

• I prefer red-haired green eyed girls. But I would not turn down a hazel-eyed girl who is into me. Who would be dumb enough to do that?

• I mean I don't know what you look like but I guess

What Girls Said 4

• um it's not always about the eye color but you have to have a face that suits it. If it does...then go for it..but it's hard to give a really good opinion without seeing your face. If you want to get around the whole 4th lvl xper thing...put the link and replace the ".com" with "[dot]com"

• Well red hair is really overdone these days, but hey if it looks good on you then go for it!

• ariana grande's hair is very cool looking. I'd say go for it!

• I dye my hair red and boyfriend digs it. I'm pale with blue eyes though so I'm not sure what the contrast for you would look like