What does good-looking mean

what does good-looking mean only I've been called this a few times by women older than me.

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• well since you've been called this a few times I would say that generally you are a good looking guy! though in some ways beauty is in the eye of the beholder [meaning what's beauty to some could be ugly to others], there are some factors that make someone attractive to practically everyone. a symmetrical face - where both sides of the face are pretty much the same - is one. also a small nose, noticeable round eyes, and full lips are considered attractive. when it comes to the body "average" is the ideal. though some prefer a lot of muscle, a little meat on the bones, or really skinny, most prefer a guy's body be slim with some muscle. hope that helps!

What Girls Said 4

• Handsome face

Nice body

Good Style

Maybe you throw off a nice essence too.

I'm pretty sure this is a good thing.

• You're attractive and you look nice. There is nothing or few things that is "wrong" with you and you're aesthetically pleasing.

• it basically means that you don't have a lot of acne on your face and that you generally look good.

• good looking ~ mmm well beauty is in the eye of the beholder, meaning the beholder (person looking) at the person they think is beautiful. Everyones ideas of beauty and good looking etc is different, think about it, if we all liked the same be tricky and boring wouldn't it.

What Guys Said 1

• this is some

type of trick

question?

your more than

30 years old

and you don't

know what

good-looking

means?