Girls, what kind of clothes on a guy attracts you ?

Well girls , if you're walking out on the street and you see a random guy , what kind of clothes would make him stand out in a good way in your eyes ?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like preppy clothes. think gap and express

What Girls Said 12

• i LOVE guys in cargo shorts. I have no idea why but something about cargo shorts gets to me.. not the army print but the tan looking ones

• Clothes that aren't: Too tight, too lose, stained/dirty, womens clothes, tacky.

Other than that I could care less...just make yourself look nice. You can never go wrong with a simple shirt and jeans.

• ok read this carefully: PANTS THAT FIT!

also I prefer big comfy sweatshirts (they look snuggly!) try a fun color

• i love when guys are clean but still have a swag, something original. I love guys in a good pair of jeans and a really well fitted shirt, not abercrombie clothing, that's gross, if I had to use a celebrity I would use david beckham, he's always well dressed not to spiff but still swaggish

• A suit would catch my attention if he was going to work or something *.* or special ocasision but if it's like usual stuff it would be polo with jeans or shorts and flip flops or sandals :)

• I love guys in dress shirts with rolled up sleeves, that's really hot. Also I love guys in polo shirts and nice loose fitting jeans. A plane shirt with jeans and a blazer is pretty cool as well it all different really :)

• A plane shirt, as opposed to a plain shirt? I guess that is what pilots wear.

• Haha sorry LMFAO I meant plain lol autocorrect changed it haha

• yesyes I agree 100% on the rolled up sleeve look. sooooooo hot.

• link

I love the nerdy preppy look

• It depends on what body type you have, but like sourpatchchik2 said, everyone looks good in just jeans and a t-shirt.

• just wear a neat clothes and not too loose if in case you are thin...

• polo tops

• I kind of like the country look myself =] Jeans with holes in them, that wernt bought that way, and a long sleeve plaid shirt.

• skinny jeans sagging them,and a normal t shirt,I like those blank white and black t shirts or ones with band logos on them :o

What Guys Said 1

• ones that show you have buckets of money. yeah imma take heat for this but you can attract some girls easily that way