What hairstyle looks nice on any random guy?

Well ladies, what kind of hairstyle and facial hair on a guy attracts you to him? Just any random guy on the street or in a store.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• seriously have never ever thought what guy hair style is cute, ha ha but Aragorn was cute and so was Van Helsing ! Coincidence I think not

• link

I like it kind of just casual; brush down a little bit, or even a little more unkempt than the picture.

• In general, I like a clean-shaven face and buzzcut. If not buzzcut, then very close (just barely run my fingers through it). If you can pull off a small mustache, I'm all yours, but too many guys think they can and they really can't.

• I like this kind of hair: link

But I also like that kind of guy.

• Brown hair, and not too short, but not too long, either. Kind of in between. I like it when there's a little something I can run my fingers through, but doesn't have him looking like my twin or something. Something like this I find attractive: link

• I have a thing for guys with shaved head and a bit of a facial hair. They always get my attention. (Well, as long as they look good with it and can pull it off) Also, clean cut with a little bit of stubble will also do. A bit of a facial hair is a must. But that's just me. xD

link

• The kind of hairstyle that attracts me is slicked combover-ish. I think that's really classy, and almost any guy could pull it off and look absolutely handsome!

• I think it just depends on the girl. Personally I do not like facial hair however many of my friends do. It just depends on that individual persons bias. There is no specific standards

• The side swept bangs with the hair like to the bottom of their ear!

• Definitely the kind of hairstyle where the front goes up (I don't know what it's called lol). I think most guys use gel to style it.

• Short in the sides and in the neck and long at top.. I like that shit. You Can put the to borg sides or just let it loose

• Long flowing hair <3

• No facial hair usually for me but I don't really care about hair as long as it looks clean

• I like skater hair

• Short... Clean cut... I
    Like guys with goatee.

• I dont like beards

• A blow out!!! I love love love it when I guy has a curly top

• Sometimes a small beard is adorable for me. But buzz are cute or maybe a little shaggy up top

• Well cut, clean shaved face, and nice eyes. (Kind eyes) :)

• Spike or bald maybe

• i like messy medium length ones, ones I can run my finger though

• I like short and spiky hair. Not a buzz cut, long enough to put your fingers through it but not longer than the ears. If not spiky, then messy and tousled in a natural-looking way :)

What Guys Said 1