Would it look weird or tacky if I wear this top to a party?

So I bought this top to wear to a party. It's a red top, has really thin spaghetti straps, and it shows most of my back. It's pretty much a bare back. So I was wondering would it look weird or tacky if I wore a black bra that has straps when I wear this top?

Most Helpful Girl

• in most situations yeah , its tacky , but there are those cup thingys

What Guys Said 4

• Does the back band show too? Because I think that always looks tacky. Straps aren't as bad but still not great. Why not go braless?

• Whenever I see bra straps, I wonder if that was the idea, or she just didn't think about it when she bought it.

• same thing with sheer tops. It's not really unattractive--I just wonder if there's some fashion I don't know about.

• it would probably be a bit tacky...

• idk maybe. Depends on what people think of you to begin with. Also a picture could help

What Girls Said 4

• I think so, yes.

• I always think it's kinda tacky

• I might have to see a picture to accurately judge, but it sounds OK for a party.

• sounds a little tacky, maybe go strapless or those plastic cup bras