Do you think this girl looks like a Victoria's Secret model?

I'm not asking this for myself, but for someone else.

She just signed a two year contract with Victoria's Secret. She's not going to be an Angel or anything, but she's modeling catalog clothing.

link

link

The lighting on this one is bad, I know: link

She'll probably not be happy I included this one, but I like it anyway: link

I find it kinda funny the girls are trashing her but the guys are saying she's good looking.

Anyway, whether you believe it or not, she is. She's currently in the Philippines shooting bathing suit photographs.

Most Helpful Girl

• no way. I've done some casting for fashion shows and worked A LOT behind the scenes in fashion shows to know that this girl's face isn't model material. especially not for VS! VS models have a certain look and her look isn't it. at best, she'd be modelling for "lonely? call 1800 123 4567 for a chat!" adverts on the newspaper. not to be mean or anything, but that's just the way it is.

• yeah and QA thinks we're thrashing her friend. I think everyone has seen enough models on billboards and fashion shows and whatnot to KNOW who is model material and who isn't. but if her friend really got the job, good for her. maybe she should update this question next time with the pics from the photoshoot.

• I would if I had them, but since they're being shot right now I don't have any access to them. Once she gets back if she has a copy then I'll put them up.

What Guys Said 13

• Meh. Se looks cute to me. I'd never turn my nose up to her. But model material? I don't see it. She isn't especially interesting to look at. Just another borish pretty girl.

• She has a big nose. It's not like you can see her body in the pics you would think that would be important to determine if she is a VS model. I am no expert though lol.

• If her nose is big, mine must be humongous. Lol. I always thought her nose was pretty small.

• Her face isn't quite up to par with the television models, but she's hot. Without seeing her in lingerie, her body looks good enough.

• I've been drinking and no, not really tbh.

• I don't think she's that attractive, I wouldn't have signed her. Maybe mine is just a hard head to turn! :)

• She looks pretty good to me. I don't know or care about the standards of models, and I think most models aren't that attractive anyways, so I couldn't really give an opinion on whether she looks like Victoria Secret material or not.

• She's average.

• she looks fine to me.. good for her!

• She looks nice enough, and they retouch the models with computers, so sure.

• @update: That's because the girls probably know what they're talking about.

• And yet, which girl is working as a model and which girls are sniping?

• That's true.

• No

• She got the gig, so I guess she does look like a vs model.

• Though I guess I have to wonder what else VS models do except work for their catalog.

• I'll believe it when I see her in a catalogue. But I don't thing that's ever going to happen. Her legs are way too thick for a VS swimsuit model.

• She looks fine, but I don't like the clothes in those pictures very much.

What Girls Said 20

• When I look at her , I don't get the "model" vibe.

• Sure. She's thin and curvy. Has nice skin. Healthy long hair. I don't see why not. I could see her modeling. A lot of times, they are really concerned about measurements. So if she has the height and measurements they want, that's really what matters most. Plus skin and hair. That's my opinion anyways.

• not really,it's not that she's not pretty,she just doesn't look like a model,there's something that just doesn't fit :/

• She has good thick legs, but a bit of a manly face.

• I've never thought her face was manly. MY face is manly, but not hers.

• In pics 2 and 3 you'll notice she's got a kind of heaviness to her face like that of a man. Imagine she's transgender just for a second and you'll see how her face could pass off for being a man at one time. Where as the VS models usually have very girly, high estrogen look to their faces.

• I get what you mean about the high estrogen faces, but I don't see anything tranny about Rae.

• I don't get it, but apparently the guys do. But VS models and advertisements are for girls, we like to see a pretty girl wearing an outfit we're thinking about buying because it kind of makes you thin you might look that good if you wear it. So, who cares what the guys think? In my mind, she isn't attractive enough to be someone I'd admire, actually she isn't very attractive at all. Oh well.

• Hmm I dunno. She doesn't quite look like a model let alone a VS model because she's kinda too thick. But I doubt you'd lie about her getting the contract and stuff.

• Meh, she's okay. Nothing special...doesn't exactly look like model material though...

• honeestly, I think she is pretty, (but nothing about her stands out) ,and she seems on the shorter side.

• She could very well be a VS model, but she isn't runway/Angel material at all.

I mean, at one point they supposedly told Gisele Bundchen to lose weight(which she did)

• Yeah, the Angels are only like the .5% of naturally perfect girls on Earth. You'd have to be seriously blessed to be Angel material.

• ...ill believe that when I see it. not unattractive. but not victorias secret.

• She's fine but modelling?

• She has a really nice body "lucky btch" lol but her face isn't so pretty.

dont really see her as a vs model

• I don't think VS. VS is super picky, but regular modeling sure.

• How tall is she?

• but she's ugly. and I'm not just saying that. she really is

• im getting some serious tranny vibes...

• I've never thought she was tranny, and no one else has ever mentioned it before. If anything, I'M the tranny one of the pair.

• I know, that's why I dress like a guy anyway. It makes my life way easier.

• i wasn't talking about you I was talking about the supposed vs model

• I like how she's not suuuuper tiny. She's pretty :)

• Really? HER?

No she doesn't

• Hell nah!

• I pretty positive that she did not get a contract with VS.

• Like Charizzle said. I'm pretty sure this girl is lying just like you are lying for her.

• Plus, this isn't the first time QA has lied...

• she's got big thighs and not a strong model face, but she's pretty. how'd she get the job?