R

E

E

P

Y

0|0
17|10

Most Helpful Guy

• just eat them and then they're gone. problem solved.

2|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• We have "therapeutic clowns" where I work. They're not really the scary-looking type of clowns, but they're super creepy because they NEVER break character.

0|1
    0|0
  • They scare the hell out of me, but I kind of feel bad for them because so many people hate them lol

0|2
    0|0
    • Well then they shouldn't be clowns

• I saw a documentary once that showed this couple whose lives revolved around being clowns. They just wanted to bring joy to people. Yeah, they could do something else, but I think it's sad that their good intentions creep so many people out.

• That's sad but horrifying as well

• I don't have a problem with them. I don't know how to act when they do all the miming nonsense and stuff but I don't bother with them.

My friend has a fear of them though. She can't look at a photo of one... maybe we should stop putting her iphone background as a clown...

0|1
    0|0
  • the movie "IT" messed me up! terrible! hate, hate, hate CLOWNS!

0|2
    0|0
    • IT wasn't that scary I don't think, but I watched it at 16, if I had tried to watch it as a kid (like I watched a bit of the ring before running to bed) I would of been scared

• Haha, was about to say the same!

• i watched I was a kid. freaked me out like nobody's business! and then my mom bought all of my sisters and I a clown doll, not even realizing. I walked into my room and it was in the center of my stuffed animals. I screamed and cried as I ran out my room LOL...terrible!

• Me! *raises hand* they freak me out, one made me cry when I was 7, ever since then I've hated clowns:/

0|1
    0|0
    • I saw like this scary clown murderer movie when I was like 6 and that was it for me they have scared me ever since lol

• Sounds like IT, some adults get back together and relive their childhood memories about the clown

• You should watch It by Stephen King.

1|1
    0|0
  • ewwwww theyre so creepy! like when they come up to me at amusement parks I get so scared and tell them "get the f*** away from me!". hahahahaha I agree with you

0|1
    0|0
  • i love clownsssssssss <3

0|2
    0|0
  • Clowns freak me out

"It" did it for me

0|1
    0|0
  • i like them

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • They're funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, They're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • clowns are freaking creepy

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find clowns funny at all. I don't hate them but I'm not into them at all.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I do. Ending of Zombieland = awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, they're okay. They're just making a living the way they like. There's nothing creepy about that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everybody hates clowns.

2|2
    1|1
  • I hate people who hate clowns. (But don't worry, people, not pandas.)

0|1
    0|0
  • They're okay.

0|2
    0|0
  • They wear makeup. They should die.

0|1
    0|1
  • i love clowns

0|2
    0|0
  • Three words "I hate clowns"

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah..and so are females that wear that much makeup...scare me...

0|1
    0|0