What to wear to a graduation party?

Okay, so I have a graduation party that I'm going to and there's going to be a lot of guys there that are worth impressing. I have no idea what to wear, I can go classy, earthy, sexy, anything really. I'm a blond and I'm thinking about wearing it half pinned back with curls and then have natural make up but a little bit of eye liner on the upper lid. Girls and guys please answer! Thanks you all!

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a graduation party, I would wear a cute dress. Something nice but not too formal. Perhaps a nice sun dress or even a strapless dress. Do simple jewellery, and do your hair the way you want to do it. Maybe add a cute headband or a flower pin.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think this would look cute with your hair and makeup (if it's your style): link

• I think you should wear something that shows your waist line, nothing boxy something figure flattering also with some lace and femininity, if you want to stand out don't go for the basic black...Good luck

• wear a cute little sun dress