What color eyes do guys find attractive?

I have green eyes with a small circle of brown on the inside, but they also change to kind of a golden amber color depending on the day. I also have brown hair with reddish blond highlights (which are natural) is that considered attractive?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find eye color alone attractive. For me, it's the eye color combined with other features. Basically, how well it fits the girl's face.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I find any color other than dark brown attractive. I honestly think some girls are sexy just because of their eye color. I've seen some girls with dark brown eyes that are hot too I just think any other color is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • green and blue eyes! because I don't see those very often around here.. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • all colors. Really, no offense, but it's kind of a silly question. It's about her, not a single part of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love green eyes...also blue...brown on certain women...but I love green

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's anything different from dark brown then it's all good with me. With the description you just gave us about your eyes, I'm sure you're taken. Like another guy said eye color is not a deal breaker nor a deal maker.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Very light green eyes. ..sorry...I can't find a perfect link. :/

(this is just me...and I'm not a guy.. Haha)

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you just described my eyes & hair... except my highlights was not 100 % natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its how you look overall? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes sound exactly like my best friend's eyes. O_o

But she's 22, not under 18. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • You sound pretty...and very colorful. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah my eyes are the same color green with a brownish yellow ring in the center.. Central heterochromia;D The guys in my area seem to prefer blue and green eyes.. Your eyecolor/hair combo sounds nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty :)

0|0
    0|0