Have you ever read a question on here and thought that it was directly for you?

sometimes when I read questions I'm thinking " WHAT, me too" and other times I'm like is this my friend? Does this happen to you, also do you ever think that maybe, just maybe the question asker is someone that you know

Most Helpful Guy

• yea I have that happen to me too.

What Guys Said 2

• I was talking to a girl on here about herself and I had to stop..

She describe the girl I like.. Down to things she did.. On dates she did it.. But then there where one or 2 things diffrent that the girl I like would never or hasn't done.. So I know its not her..

• Yea, I've had that happen. But I highly doubt anyone I know uses this site.

What Girls Said 4

• OMG, YES! Kinda freaking sometimes because there's someone out there like me. Especially if they're describing a body type...and whenever I see those questions, (especially if they are post anonymously) I have to give an answer. That's the way I am, I guess. And it takes the pressure off since I'm not asking it.

• Yeah, every once in awhile that'll happen. I doubt I actually know anybody on here, though.

• Yeah, and like, it'll be something I was just talking about too.

• yes. people are pretty similar