Girls: What do you think of chest hair?

All the guys girls swoon over are always clean-chested these days. What do you girls think about chest hair? Deal breaker, minor turnoff, attractive? Would you prefer a man shave or trim it, or leave it as-is?

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple as this: little or nothing. The guy I like has almost no chest hair, so he's mainly clean-chested, but has very unnoticeable, minimal chest hair. It doesn't bother me at all.

Never trim.

Either shave or leave it as it is.

But when a guy has TONS of chest hair; thick coat, my first suggestion is to just shave. Usually I don't even consider those. It's unattractive, especially to younger female crowds. I like the thought of skin-on-skin. Not hair-on-skin. But only having a little bit isn't a bad thing at all.

What Girls Said 19

• Leave it as it is, it's the central place on your body where your delicious natural odour gathers, the nice one I mean that distiguishes you as an alpha male. Plus, brushing my body against the softness of body hair adds to pleasure and awakens all the nerve endings, which in turn heightens the sensory experience of a man's body pressed against me. But I myself also have a thing for guys with well kept beards, total tingle town when a guy has a beard and brushes it against my skin. x

• Not a deal breaker for me. I mean I'll never turn a guy down because of something as silly as that but it is a turn off for me. Shave it please :)

• I love my bf's chest hair :)

• I prefer no chest hair, but it's not a deal-breaker.

• well for me, I wouldn't mind as long as its not, 40 year-old virgin chest hair.

but id prefer little to none.

I'd prefer this: link

• I prefer it shaved but it's not a mayor turn off.

• I prefer little to none, but I wouldn't judge just because you do.

• I don't really mind.. but hairless or a little hair is best - so I can see those defined pecks and abs ;)

• I prefer no chest hair, but a little bit is fine. I'd much rather have the guy shave it because it's kind of a turn off.

• it's not a deal breaker though I would prefer the guy not to have it.

• I prefer it waxed; chest hair is a turn off for me.

• It's not cute and quite gross when there's a ton

• To me its not a deal breaker, just a minor turn off. I prefer it shaved, but if you have a little bit of chest hair it doesn't bother me.

• minor turnoff for me. But some girls think it's hot.

• i would prefer the man to be shaved I'm not attracted to hairy men

• It's nasty looking.

• a little hair is fine, a lot is not

• Masculine! love it :)

• I don't like it (therefore I'd prefer shaved), but something as silly as that definitely wouldn't be a deal breaker, just a slight turnoff.

What Guys Said 0