Hairy hands?

I work with my hands a lot. And I've noticed lately that the backs of my hands are hairy. I have dark hair, too, which makes them look hairier. So the thing is, is it normal for us guys to shave our hands? Or is that a bit too "metrosexual" for most guys? If I do a job where my hands are on... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough to say.... I don't know of anyone that shaves his hands, but there probably are some people and they're just not telling everyone that they're doing it..

Unless it REALLY bothers you, I think you should just stay natural... you're a guy, you're allowed to be hairy. Some girls don't like it, some do. If you're ok with it, and it seems like you are because it hasn't bothered you until this age, then I'd personally say just keep it. Hair on the back of the hands and knuckles is normal. Not all guys have it, but a lot do, and it doesn't bother me seeing a friend with hairy hands. If you had hair on your forehand, I'd say go shave that right away.. but back of the hand is normal not such a big deal.

But I guess you should listen to some girls' input on this issue, to see what they think of hairy hands.

Plus, remember that if you do shave your hand, but will still have hairy legs/chest/face, it might look weird and unnatural... Hmmm maybe you can try photoshopping yourself with no hand hair and see how you'd look :)