guys,

short hair, long hair?

what kind of style for short hair?

what kind of style for long hair?

does hair matter really?

Most Helpful Guy

• long

straight

or curly

doesnt matter

What Guys Said 5

• The hair doesn't matter at all!

I prefer long hair, but short hair is also cute and gives a intellectual impression in my opinion

• There might be some who don't care about hair, but I've known very few who actually prefer short hair. About the only ones who do refer to say Halle Berry. Curly or straight, I dunno. A little of each is best to me at least.

• Brunette's look better with long hair, blonde's look better with short hair, and red heads; I don't care. The style depends on the shape of her head, the inner dimensions of her face, and the length of her neck.

• Yes long hair definitely. Short hair is for guys and dykes

• What are dykes?

• That's dumb as hell. It depends on how she looks actually, some girls look better with short hair. My best friend has short hair and she's not a "dyke". She has a boyfriend actually. So piss off if you're going to put narrow minded opinions on here.

• If you don't like my opinions, don't read them. But don't ask guys, because 99% of guys prefer longer hair. So piss off lol.

• Long hair, best midway between waist and knee length :p

What Girls Said 2

• i don't know personally what guys like but there was one guy I hooked up with a while back and my hair was getting in the way and he kept saying I needed to get it cut. I don't know if he actually wanted my hair shorter or if he was just annoyed with my hair getting in the way.

• most guys have a preference for long hair and that's what most of my guy friends have told me