What do you think of super long hair on guys?

Well, I have blond hair. And it is about 13 inches long... But I keep it very clean and it feels so silky :P Plus, its not paper straight, its wavy.. What do you think?

Okay, as most people said, and I should have said, I think it depends on the person
www(dot)Facebook(dot)com/video/video.php?v=1741822504634

Most Helpful Girl

• I love long hair personally. But it would have to go with your face. Like Rory Culkin, Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger, and Johnny Depp can work it where as Jude Law or Ben Afflec can't really make it work. Some people just look better with short hair but I love long hair.

• people say I look like Orlando Bloom? :D

• Omg if you do then you're fine with long hair.

I loved orlando bloom the most in Lord of the Rings as Legolas and his hair was like ,idk, 20 inches (:

What Girls Said 17

• It's not my thing...whenever I see a really attractive guy with long hair I usually think, "Dang he would look so much better if he'd just cut it off." But that's just MY opinion on it. If you like it, which it seems like you do, don't change yourself for some silly girl.(: Because I know lots of girls that dig the long hair look.

• no thankyou

I like the short hair on guys, and styled slightly

• As long as it's healthy, I think it's cool.

• re: your vid, I think it looks good on you. if you like it, then keep it.

• I find guys with really long are extremely attractive , I love ittt !

It should be healthy and taken care of tho .

but I think its only girls who listen to metal think this , because any of my friends that don't listen to metal think its not attractive at all .

• I love it lol as long as it's not longer than mine xd that would get weird and if it's well taken care of looks nice :)

• I don't like it :l

• If you have a hippy style then yes I like it:) but if you are a metal head then nahh not my style

• i think it sounds pretty

• legolas? I like it

• Depends on How the guy looks with it...if you showed us a pic of yours I would give a better opinion.

link

he looks cute with it...

• To be honest, I don't like that on any guy.

• A lot of girls find it hot. I personally like straight long hair but it's more how much you like if you like it keep.There's plenty of chicks out there that'll love it.

• personally, I don't like long hair on guys...i like short clean cut(:

• I don't really like long hair on guys. but it might look good on you, idk.

• I prefer short hair

• No offence but I don't find it attractive at all

• to be honest I prefer short hair on a guy

What Guys Said 0