What should you wear to a country concert?

i wanna wear something cute to a country concert but I don't know what any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• jean shorts that are all cut up are sexy, and make sure they are low, and then wear a plaid red and black long sleeve shirt that you can tie in the middle. Wear a black sexy bandeau under. Tie the long sleeve shirt in the middle to show your belly button. Roll the sleeves half way up. Wear flip flops and a large cowboy hat.

sunglasses optional.

• never mind about the flip flops, instead wear cowboy boots, yyeeeeeee ha!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• Cowboy boots, tank top and perhaps some kind of a ruffle skirt like these: link link ...

• I think at any concert people just wear regular jeans and a cute top

• A dress with cowboy boots. I think that's very country. If not the dress I would still wear cowboy boots. What concert are you going to?

• as dierks bently (love him) once said "i can see you came to rock in your blue jeans and white tank top, man that look drives me wild" almost every male country artist has said that they like that look and I think its cute keep it simple!

• jeans mini skirt, white tank top, checkered blouse and some brown boots