Do guys think tattoos are attractive?

I am thinking of getting my foot tatted. Yes? No?

Do guys think tattoos are attractive?

The tattoo does have some meaning. I have a brother that I have never met and I cannot find him. Our only connection is through our father and neither of us have contact with our father. I just wanted a small tatoo that symbolizes my goal to find him someday.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't care about what a guy thinks about tattoos. It's sad when girls look to men first before making decisions on their own appearance. Do whatever makes you happy.

What Guys Said 10

• Your mentality of tattooing is unattractive to me. If there's a specific symbol or design that has meaning to a person, and they want to have an imprint of it on themselves that's kind of cool because it's like a part of them. When a person just says to themselves "well I think I'm going to get a tattoo now" as if it's as simple as applying a different shade of lip gloss is when I think of them as childish and just looking for attention.

• That is just it, I have something in mind that does mean something to me but it is not something I want to share with everyone but I would share it with some people. That is why I was thinking of putting it on my foot.

• Sounds like an alright reason.

• I have searching for my older brother who I have never met. The tattoo is for my hope that I will someday find him. It is going to be very small and I don't think it would attract much attention.

• You should have done a poll. Anyway, no I find them really unnattractive imo, they tend to make an attractive girl unappealing to me personally, the instance I notice a tatoo I lose interest. IF it is what you want, than go for it but I would say wait a few years before you decide so you really know its waht you want

• At age sixteen?

I'd say wait about ten years.

• I agree with this guy. What seems cool and meaningful to you now may leave you cringing and wondering what you were thinking a few years down the line.

• I have a brother that I have never met and I cannot find him. I just wanted a small tatoo that symbolizes my goal to find him when I am older.

• Not really.

• i think it is cool that youd get a tattoo of a goal which you don't know the outcome to as long as it not on the face

• They are fine with me as long as it's not a tramp stamp.

• To me they are not attractive. :-(

• not a fan

• i don't care for them, but like a lot of things, they're not a deal-breaker for me.

• Depends on what It is

What Girls Said 2

• i just recently got a tattoo on my foot! it hurts! what is it you're getting? some guys like em some guys dont.

• thats a great meaning and it means something to you. that's all that matters. I hope you find hime one day. good luck! :)

• if it's small and tasteful, then really really cute