Do you think you'd look good with a shaved head?

My answer: I recently shaved my head (#3 on the top and a short #1 on the sides and back) and I think my bakasana lookin' good.

What say you?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I've just recently started growing my hair out after over a decade of having it shaved (not razor). I may not have looked great, but I saved a fortune on haircuts, shampoo and not to mention grooming time.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• mm, for sure :D

...no but seriously, pretty sure my scalp would be like blueish or see-through if I shaved my head. haha. I'm so pale.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe? I can't even imagine it, my hair's always been super long.

0|0
    0|0
  • No,I love my long hair and all of my friends think I should stick with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.:l

0|0
    0|0
  • since most people say I look good with short hair, most probably I would also look good bald?

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I just got this bad ass cordless Conair clipper set from Sally Beauty Supply, so if you ever want to get faded just hit me up.

• lol , I don't think I would ever cut off all my hair though.

• I don't think I would, no. :T

0|0
    0|0
  • (looks at dad's head),...uh NOOO way I wouldn't look good, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I think I might look a little bad ass if I shaved my head. I LIKE that!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think it would look super hot on me.

Just kidding. No no no no lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I Would look Butt fugly bald.

I can bearly manage looking good with long hair now lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would look awful bald

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• i use #1 all around on my head, and I gotta say I'm pretty damn hot too.

0|4
    0|0
  • i cut my own hair so I don't know what the barber sizes mean.. actually I can see on my guide right now ha ha I use #1, 1/8", (3mm). I've done it since late in high school because my hair is wavy (its not straight and its not nappy, its a mixture of the two) and I never had a good hairstyle.. plus a shaved head is easy to maintain! lol.

i think it looks good for me... what I need to do is learn how to fade, then ill be set haha. but I'm afraid to try..

0|0
    0|0
    • I learned how to fade on my own hair. If you are cutting your hair on a #1 the you should just cut the bottom of your hairline (the last 1/2 inch) on a short #1 (if you have an adjustable blade...and if you don't have an adjustable blade then you should get one). Then on the very last little bit you cut it on a long zero (no guard)...you have to flick your wrist as you go up.

You might as well practice until you get it down because it's not like your hair is that long to screw it up that bad

• Not me. I usually go with a 4 on the sides and back with the top clipped by hand. I can do a little shorter without looking ridiculous but generally I look better with hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm rockin a #7 all around, but I think I might go a little lower on the sides, like 6, not too sharp of a contrast but a little shorter. I think it looks way better than my old hair, and way lower maintenance, so I don't think I'll go back. Incidentally a few years ago I was rocking like a 4 all around. My brother is in the army so he gets his hair cut with no guard at all.. hehe, guard... he's in the guard..

0|0
    0|0
  • i would look funny

0|0
    0|0
  • recently did. didn't look so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no. I'd look like Boy George

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. I shaved my head all through college (zero all around) and I was even more irresistible than I usually am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, mabey a girl could tell me that lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Too short for my liking, sound like Forest Gump

0|0
    0|0