What hair cut looks better on short girls?

Okay so my question is; do you think long hair or short hair looks better on short girls? I know every case is different and yada yada...but most cases that you've seen what would you say. I'm barely pushing 5'2" and have long dark hair that is 3/4 of the way down my boobs. I'm debating on doing something shorter for school in the fall. personal experiences, good or bad, whether it be you or a friend would be great :)

ps- don't know what this ended up here...

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer long hair on all women. Short hair usually makes me think of one of three things:

- butch (lesbian or not)

- the 50-60-year-old woman "I'm no longer willing to invest the time into my appearance" look

- a tiny, tiny few who can pull off a short style, usually with a fairly severe, often european cut.

Long hair is very feminine and attractive to me.

• lol your answer made me laugh, I'm probably gonna end up keeping it long

What Guys Said 3

• long hair.

• r Question ended up in Sexuality because the sinister censors & manipulators in Admn stuck it here.

They don't seem to care what we think...certainly we're regarded more like captives than customers. I prefer longer hair...but I would not refuse to date someone with shorter hair...on the

other hand, I am much older than u...and if you hadn't noticed older females almost always have short hair...my wife's isn't a hell of a lot longert than mine...and I have almost none!

• of course long hair is better in all cases

What Girls Said 1

• i think short hair on short girls makes them look like umpalomps , your hair sounds like it's the perfect lenth for your fram