Attracting guys I don't like

i have always noticed that the guys that seem to like me and try to talk to me are guys that I am not interested in. why is it that I attract guys that I don't like.why are all the guys I like not attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys you want to like you might be avoiding you for a reason other than not being attracted. Maybe they don't think they have a chance with you or you intimidate them. I think YOU need to approach them.

What Guys Said 4

• Do you not like the guys that are coming up to you for their looks or their personalities? Just wondering if you got to know them at all?

• Well actually I did get to know some....and I am not shawllow....i just didn't like them

• Oh sorry I actually didn't mean to mark you down oops =(

• Its ok I don't pay attention to it just thought it funny but there are a lot of reasons why the guys you like might not talk to you, knowing what someone is thinking is difficult at best that is why all everyone on here can do is guess or give their opinion based on the information given or situations they have been in.

Do you know anyone that knows the guys you are interested in? Maybe they can tell you if they like you or what they think of you.

• I am assuming you are basing this off of physical appearance and don't really know these people too well. I would give them a chance and at least get to know them on a deeper level.

Edit: I see you have gotten to know these people on a deeper level (some of them) based on your comments. I would just keep plugging away and giving people chances , it just seems like you are attracting all the wrong people because you haven't found the right person yet. But you are really young, and you still have a lot of opportunities to meet guys (bear in mind that everyone is going to have an aspect about them that will be annoying to you or that you may not like, it is just the way it is).

• Opposites attract. Maybe you should give the guys that like you a chance. Maybe that will make the guys you like jealous.

• i don't know I feel the same way though = (

What Girls Said 5

• I used to contribute this to bad luck because it happens to me sometimes and the guys whom I like usually don't like me back BUT one real reason for certain guys liking you is probably the fact that you're not all over them because of course you don't like them. they see you as a challenge since you're not showing any interest them. I don't suggest for you to act like you like them but to try to just be friends with them. Also for the guys whom you do like don't be all over them and stuff. be a bit mysterious.

• When you like a guy, are attracted to a guy, or get "close" to a guy, your body naturally releases pheromones. The guy that you like, are attracted to, or getting close may not pick up on your little chemical mojo but. MOST OF THE TIME. other guys do. :T. Perhaps this strange I ONLY ATTRACT THE GUYS I DON'T LIKE thing is purely chemical?!

• Wow this takes everything to new light. this makes sense though.

• I have that problem too, I believe it's because guys evolutionarily want to spread their seed and women are a rare commodity so guys are all over the place to get a girl, those guys usually aren't that selective and that's why they act like that.

• i feel the same way, but not in a conceded // selfish way. I don't know either why I'm like that lol. It's deff. good to know the answers to what the guys say!

• How attractive are you relative to the guys you like; and the guys you don't like?