What's the weirdest thing about you?

What's the weirdest thing about you. The weirdest thing about me is my hair style and also I can point my toe like its my finger

Most Helpful Guy

• the weirdest thing about me is that I m on GirlsAskGuys

What Girls Said 7

• I have an unusually good memory for names and faces, and if I know the name AND the face that goes with it, I'll never forget. Like I was at a convenience store a couple weeks ago buying cigarettes, and the guy at the counter looked really familiar. According to his name-tag, his name is Gene, and I realized that this is the same Gene that I absolutely HATED in elementary school, though I hadn't seen him around since about 1st grade, and wondered what happened to him from time to time. He seems to be a nice enough guy now though, haha.

And sequences of numbers, like phone numbers. I remember phone numbers for friends I had in like 2nd grade, that I haven't seen since we were kids.

• I hate ice cream. People think I'm nuts but I hate it.

I love m&ms, but only eat an even amount if I grab a handful or in a single bag & I eat all the reds first & if there's a bag without red ones, it's not going to be a good day.

I'm particular about my clothes fitting...if a sleeve gets stretched or something I will stick it back in the dryer to tighten it up before I go out of the house. Or I'll change sometimes completely if something gets stretched out or loose.

I never reuse nail polish. I buy new every time I change colors & give it away.

I hate hardback books, don't like the way they feel in my hands. Paperback FTW.

I think that's enough. ^_^

• Oh, and I remember phone #'s like crazy. Instantly memorize. I'm 27 & still remember my bff's # from when we were little.

I also make up nicknames in my head for people when I meet or talk to them.

• I like drawing faces to fruits. it's fun and I can get really creative with the faces.

• I hate knees! If somebody touches my knees I get so pissed off!

And I hate talking about them. Theyre just ugly. Eww!

• Define weird

• Suggesting something supernatural

• Lol. Then no, there's nothing 'supernatural' about me.

• lol same last time I checked I was completely normal

• I open my window all the time even when it's a blizzard

• ha ha what's not weird about me? lol =P

What Guys Said 3

• I can wiggle my ears and hide stuff and never find it again.

• I never forget faces I saw! even if it was for a minute! but I am extremely terrible with names though!~

:)

• Nothing I can think of...