Does anyone else think dip is hot?

I know it weird, but dip makes a guy so much more attractive to me. not like I would make out with them if they had it in, and I also hate cigarettes, but for some weird reason I can't resist dippers. unless, of course they are gross and fat. lol, I just want to know if I am alone in this haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Redneck much?

JUST KIDDING!

Well, we all have our preferences. I find it a bit odd, because you are the first female I heard of saying dippers are hot, and all... But hey, people think I am weird because I am NOT attracted to boobs larger than B cup... As I said, to each his/her own...

• and what exactly makes a dipper so much more attractive? I could put a piece of gum in my mouth just like dip and you wouldn't even know lol ^^

• Gross.

• That's strange, I really didn't know girls are so weird before I started coming here. Thanks gag.

What Girls Said 2

• okay, I had to look dipper up in urban dictionary. I suppode you mean: dipper: A person who chews smokeless tobacco ? (There are so many meanings for this word on ud. )

If you mean what I think you mean, I can't say that I find it particularly arousing :) not more so then chewing gum

• Dip is a common name for smokeless tobacco, so yes, 'dippers' are a term for people who use it. You don't chew dip though, you just tuck it under your lip. ;-)

• Eww no! I don't find cancer attractive.