Guys: Does a lady's hair color matter?

Are you crazy about red heads? Are blondes the hottest? What is the hottest looking hair?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for be the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

• It depends on ur skin,if ur white,best hair colour is red. if you have a tanned skin best colour will be blond or brown, if ur black best colour is black.

• No. Well as long as it's not grey. Blondes are hot, but not necesserly the hottest. Whatever yours is baby.

• Red hair melts me away.

• I love 'em all, but ifya have a raven-haired chick with streaks/hilites, that does it 4 me.

• I love blondes. but I love brunttes not so much red heads

What Girls Said 0