Guys, Fragrances: Vanilla or Fresh?

Of course girls can give their opinions too. I've heard that guys like vanilla scents and the whole fresh and clean smell? So if you were to choose between the two, which one would you say?

• Fresh And Clean
  • Vanilla
Okayy guys the fresh and clean smell is when you smell like you just got out of the shower, or back from the beach, but with a little bit of a sweeter smell to it

Most Helpful Guy

• Fresh clean do you mean like the ones that smell like fruit or what? If so then that but I don't really know what you mean by Fresh and Clean.

• Like you smell like you just got out of the shower, or back from the beach, but with a little bit of a sweeter smell to it

• Oh,well then I would prefer the Vanilla fragrance.

What Guys Said 2

• vanilla most definitely. I think it smells amazing and it reminds me of my childhood for some odd reason. I think the whole fresh a clean smell is nice too but sometimes soap is not the most appealing scent.

• idk what scent you mean by fresh and clean

• fresh and clean then

What Girls Said 9

• I love vanilla scents but not pure vanilla. That can easily become sickly sweet. I love high end perfumes with a vanilla base like lavanila's scents. Their passionfruit is the best but grapefruit is a close second

• i like vanilla but for awhile now I've used this one fragrance called capri seaside citrus from bath and body works and ohhh myyy goddd it smells so good! haha its more of a fresh and clean smell but way better

• vanilla smells yummy I always wear that but fresh is sweet too

• I've heard from a few people that vanilla or like cake, marshmallow, etc. scents are slutty. I stick with fresh smells or high end perfume.

• I like both...but my body wash is vanilla and makes me smell likes cookies and I love it:D lol.

• Vanilla... =)

• fresh and clean for sure :) vanilla kind of gives me a headache after a while because it has such a sweet sent.

• i like both but I think I'd buy fresh and clean

• Fresh smell for sure! :)