Does anyone ever feel lonely and unattractive?

Are women worth the pain of being rejected and feeling hopeless? Iv decided to take responsibility for getting a girlfriend. But there's so many better looking and more experienced guys than me I feel I have no chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh, come one. there are so many worse looking and less experienced guys than you as well.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah but it's just a phase. You have to look at the bigger picture.(: Eventually someone WILL come along, you just haven't met her yet. So you gotta keep your chin up.

• CheerUp dude...you need inner confidence...don't worry about some bitchy girls...you will find the right one eventually...keep searching...and you do have a chance.

And to answer your question...i do feel lonely and attractive sometimes...because I sometimes feel I am not as attractive as some girls..and I wonder what a guy would want from me...but then again I look at my positives and it makes me feel happier.

• yeah, sometimes

What Guys Said 4

• > But there's so many better looking and more experienced guys than me I feel I have no chance.

Well you probably don't, perhaps it's time to get used to that idea rather than coming here to beg for pity every few days.

• c'est la vie. the right one will come in time.

• time to get a blind girlfriend

• pretty often