Can I wear a monokini?

i am not sure if it fits my body...

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your body looks very good but that isn't a monokini you're wearing. It's a swimming suit with some nice cutouts.

Read the definition here:

link

It says:

Dictionary

mon·o·ki·ni Noun /'män??kine/ listen

monokinis plural

A woman's one-piece beach garment equivalent to the lower half of a bikini

thus monokini= bikini panties, no top.

(or imply topless)

What Guys Said 11

• Looks good :D

• Looks very good to me!

You have a sexy navel, by the way. Yes, that was random ...

• u have a good body imo

• Kinda weird looking, but that's just me. lol

I just see those working better on girls that are more petite than you. :P

• No, this is for the very petitie...

• Looks okay to me.

• Looks fine. You should really do a more fun modeling pose though instead of a "stand straight up we're measuring you're height" pose :P

• You can do the pose without being a model. herp.

• Yes...but that would imply that she is a model..she never said she was..

• it's okay but your love handles look a little big in it.

• Those are definitely love handles. Nothing to be ashamed of... just something to grab onto for a little more bang in your buck.

• I Don't think She has love handles, I think you have a great body But this outfit doesn't do you a favour wear a regular bikini :)

• Looks a bit weird around the hips, but it's ok.

• this

• Looks okay to me :)

• Fishing...

• Any girl in a bikini..such as the pics you gave..is fishing..regardless of how you look...

• haha no if I would be fishing I would have posted better looking pics. I think my thighs and hips look a bit fat in the monokini...

What Girls Said 11

• ever single pic is the same angle. how are we to tell if it looks good, give us different angle! I mean why would you post so many pics of basically the same damn thing!

• I think a regular bikini would look better on you.(:

• You'd look much better in a normal bikini

• It doesn't look bad, but I don't think it's the most flattering style for your body type. You have a very nice body and you're slim, so you could probably pull off a lot of different swimsuit styles. But in this one, my eyes are drawn right to your curves (like, it emphasizes them in a sort of unnatural way and makes you look wide in the waist area). Whereas, if you were wearing a bikini, for example, your curves would look more natural and less "choppy". It would show off your entire curves---you'd notice your slender waist more, which would show off your hourglass shape better.

• Good answer!

• It looks cute.

• it makes you look like you have gigantic hips.

I think you should stick to a two piece, plus 2 piece means easier to go to the bathroom.

• I don't like it, but maybe cause I don't like monokinis in general.

• A mono kini is just going topless, with bikini panties: link

or: link

more: link and link

YES, you can, but most States don't allow it

• You look very nice. You should maybe do some exercizes to strengthen your sides, so that the sort of ''muffin top'' disappears. But it's not that visible...

• don't hate me, but no you shouldn't because your love handles are so obvious and it draws attention to the fat in that area

• agree

• i hate monokinis in general,i think they're ugly and give you freaky tan lines,but you look as good as anyone in it

• i like it. I can't pull them off but I think you do