Can I wear a monokini?

i am not sure if it fits my body...

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

• Looks ok
  • Loobs bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body looks very good but that isn't a monokini you're wearing. It's a swimming suit with some nice cutouts.

Read the definition here:

link

It says:

Dictionary

mon·o·ki·ni Noun /'män??kine/ listen

monokinis plural

A woman's one-piece beach garment equivalent to the lower half of a bikini

thus monokini= bikini panties, no top.

(or imply topless)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 13

• No, this is for the very petitie...

• Looks okay to me.

• it's okay but your love handles look a little big in it.

• I Don't think She has love handles, I think you have a great body But this outfit doesn't do you a favour wear a regular bikini :)

• Those are definitely love handles. Nothing to be ashamed of... just something to grab onto for a little more bang in your buck.

• Kinda weird looking, but that's just me. lol

I just see those working better on girls that are more petite than you. :P

• Looks okay to me :)

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 11

• It doesn't look bad, but I don't think it's the most flattering style for your body type. You have a very nice body and you're slim, so you could probably pull off a lot of different swimsuit styles. But in this one, my eyes are drawn right to your curves (like, it emphasizes them in a sort of unnatural way and makes you look wide in the waist area). Whereas, if you were wearing a bikini, for example, your curves would look more natural and less "choppy". It would show off your entire curves---you'd notice your slender waist more, which would show off your hourglass shape better.

• i like it. I can't pull them off but I think you do

• i hate monokinis in general,i think they're ugly and give you freaky tan lines,but you look as good as anyone in it

• You look very nice. You should maybe do some exercizes to strengthen your sides, so that the sort of ''muffin top'' disappears. But it's not that visible...

• It looks cute.

More from Girls
6