Thong, Cheekys, Boyshorts, or bikini cut panties? Which is sexier?

Guys what do you find sexier on a day to day basis. like what do you like for your girl to wear all the time not just when she wants to turn you on.

Girls, which one do you find makes you feel sexier on a day to day basis. Just like everyday thing not trying to look sexier for someone?

Updates:
Come on girls I know you have an opinion too!

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything goes if she smiles

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I like knowing a girl is comfortable and boyshorts look the comfiest out of all the different underwear styles a woman can wear, so that would have to get my vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like her to be comfortable and cute, so I'd probably go with boyshorts as my fav.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts - very cute on a cute girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • thong

0|0
    1|0
  • cheeky or boyshort

0|0
    0|0
  • BOY SHORTS!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini, makes a nice curvy V shape :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts and cheekys.

0|0
    0|0
  • your gonna have to post pics of yourself in every one of those so I can judge fairly

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts. Though I don't know what cheekys are.

1|0
    0|0
  • boy legs are the best, love a girl with a great ass :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs, cheekys!! both super sexxy to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I still am going to choose thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't everything end up looking like a thong on your ass? That beast looks like it'd eat any underwear that comes near it! And that's no bad thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • girl can look real sexy in whatever kind of paints they wear it all look good

and by the way you look real hot in what you have on in your pic keep up the good work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• CHEEKIES. HANDS DOWN. I think they're sexier than thongs. and seamless cheekies work better than thongs/g-strings at preventing VPLs...aka Visible Panty Lines

0|2
    0|0
  • Lacy cheekies hands down, they're cute, flirty and comfy. I wouldn't wear a thong or g-string, it must be really uncomfortable...

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, on a daily basis I always wear thongs but I wouldn't be comfortable and defiantly not feel sexy walking around in just a thong. They are comfortable and panty lines make me cringe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheekys because My bum looks good on them...with lace from Victoria Secret they are gorgeous sexy and cool I couldn't wear a thong no way...

0|2
    0|0
  • boyshorts and cheekys (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheekys! Love them

0|2
    0|0
  • I like cheekys and boyshorts =))

0|0
    0|0
  • i think booty shorts are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts are the best!

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear "cheekys" from Victoria's Secret for everyday. I guess they look sexiest on my body type. Then I wear bikini cut panties when I have my period. And I wear thongs when I'm wearing really tight jeans or yoga pants.

0|2
    0|0