At the start of my eyebrows the hairs stick upwards! why?

please don't laugh I'm so embarassed...well I'm nearly 14 and iv only recently started to pluck my eyebrows and iv spent ages on them today and they look nice only at the start of my eyebrows (near where my nose is) some of the hairs are very thin and stick upright! what do I do and how do I get rid of it since it looks horrible?!?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine do that, a lot of people's do. Like others said you can trim the tips or you can use some hairspray or something on you finger and just sweep the hair outwards a bit to give it a curve. If you don't wanna be cheap like me they made products specific for eyebrows but hairspray works for me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Mine do that too lol. Just trim them a little bit with a tiny scissor.

• Trimming them will help. Also, they sell eyebrow gel were you just brush it in and they keep your eyebrows neatly in place. Make sure not to cut them too short though! You get the hang of it over time.

• you can always trim them but be careful don't get too carried away. my eyebrows do the same thing and a friend would always say that they were waving at him. I like my friendly eyebrows now :)

• That's just how they grow.

Brush them up with an eyebrow brush and then take some hair scissors and TRIM them until the hair is a decent length and isn't too long, yet stays in a nice shape.