Do you think tattoos on a girl are attractive?

Explain your answer...do you like a lot of tattoos? no tattoos? a couple? and why.

Thanks (:

Most Helpful Guy

• depends where...

heres the deal...youre going to do what you want, my suggestion would be to get a tattoo that you can live with for the rest of your life (obviously) but it should be meaningful

i got a tattoo in memory of my grandmother and I don't regret it at all...some people like it, others dont, but they better not give me negative comments about something I did that was a very personal decision for me...any tattoo I get will be personal and people need to respec that

im a diabetic, I've also thought about getting some type of diabetic tattoo instead of wearing a braclet or necklas...my doctor actually told me a lot of people are doing it because its permanent and EMT's and such are now trained to look for tattoos for medical conditions...

anyways, do what you want, its your body...if you love it, do it, jsut make sure your doing it for the right reasons! :):) I'm sure you'll be happy no matter what you choose to do

• i already have one tattoo that I would never regret. it means so much to me. I plan on getting another one that has meaning. but I just love how tattoos look. I don't care about someone not liking it/accepting it cause I'll find someone that does. but it's really cool that you got one in memory of your grandma. you're idea sounds really cool (:

• :) it says "world's greatest" on the entire rib cage on my right side...its got her birth/death dates underneath and the "o" in "world's" is a globe...its all black, no color...my cousins and I had the Rkelly song "worlds greatest" dedicated to her at her funeral...my grandfather hated it, but you know what she would have loved it, that's why we did it...it tookme some time to figur eout what iw as gonna do! but thank you! good luck picking one :)

• that's so cute (: sounds like it took some planning, and thanks haha.

What Guys Said 15

• On the right girl, right image... mmmmmmmm

I think tattoos are about image, not looks. Anyone can get a tatoo but it's thier character that decides whether they suite it or not. Some girls look nice with short hair, some with shaven heads... it's about thier image, not just how they look

Twins could be completely different people and suit completely different looks

If you're thinking about the typical pattern on the lower back, flowers on the foot... any girl can pull this off. Different, more bold tattoos say things about the person, afterall, the person has chosen them, thier body is thier canvas, it speaks about them in a way

• i agree with you completely. the tattoo that I have maybe isn't as "bold" as some girls get, but it means so much to me.

• Maybe I am odd here but I severely dislike them on girls, they tend to make an attractive girl completely unappealing the instance I notice she has a tattoo (in my opinion).

It just looks like it destroys her body

link

link

link

I understand some people decide to get them because they think its art, however... I find it odd that these same people don't tend to be that interested in any other form of art

• I agree those are some pritty nasty ones. If its a small one on some places its nice but that big that's just like a killer

• yeah deffinitly, I sometimes just can't understand why some girls go to great lengths to limit their appeal. Yeah I guess its for themself which should be their first consideration but in the long run, do they really think it through...

• Stuff like this is fine... link link link others, but don't do this... link

• Depends on the tattoos. If she gets a butterfly on her ankle or something, I just think it's dumb.

If she gets sleeves and a tramp stamp and blah blah, then I'd just see her as a sex object.

If I wanted to find a girlfriend, then multiple tattoos or really huge ones would be unattractive.

• NOOOOOO!

I absolutley hate it!

You used to get a tattoo to be unique and stand out. These days everyone has one, its not unique, it doesn't make you stand out.

I like skin! beautiful smooth skin. If I wanted to have sex with a newspaper I would.

I know its the thing to do these days, but I guess I am different. I will flat out blacklist a girl for having big or too many tattoos.

• They are if the girl is attractive and if the tattoos don't look ridiculous. I'm personally not a fan of tramp stamps but otherwise they don't really bother me.

• A couple tatoos can be nice as long as there is meaning to them and no just for the sake of getting one. I don't care for sleeves or the Asian symbol tatoos.

• I think tattoos can add a little bit of intrigue for me at least, it makes me wonder why they got a tattoo in the first place and I wonder if there is any meaning behind it, so I guess it does add to the attractiveness a little bit, being covered in them is sorta intimidating looking lol

• I like a couple. I think it adds to their unique-ness. Some girls can pull off a lot of tattoos like Kat Von D. I think she's sexy but I would usually prefer just like one or two on a girl.

• Tattoos don't really do anything for me. They're neither a turn-on or turn-off (unless it's something ridiculous like this: link

• No it looks trashy.

• Sure, if it is tastefully done and not something clich├ęd, like dolphins or butterflies.

Tattoos on cleavage are almost always not attractive to me, though.

• not really, I think they look trashy

• don't like tattoos or piercings

• No, not at all. There's nothing to explain. I just don't like them.

What Girls Said 6

• I think they look great as long as you take care of yourself. I have two and I love them. I think tattoos look great on guys and girls as long as you don't go overboard (like if you have more ink than bare skin). I've also gotten more positive reactions from my tattoos when people see them (neither are visible all the time) than negative. And for people who are going to assume that I'm a trashy person (which I'm not) or judge me because of my tattoos are then those are people that I don't need in my life...especially since I want two more.

• To me, tattoos are the equivalent of body graffiti. So, I don't find then attractive on anyone.

• I like tattoos that are

1) well done

2) meaningful

3) not huge (I don't like anything larger than a half sleeve)

In those circumstances, they're hot.

• no, I don't think they are.

• i don't find tattoos attractive in general.

• not really. :/