Would it be nice?

Well when ever me and my man get it on,

I never wear lingerie or anything special.

I'm just in my jeans with a simple t shirt or tank top.

Would it make a difference if I slipped on

a nice revealing dress with some high heels on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but remember, it has to be about mood. Granted, he probably won't care that much but you can really help the mood and the sex if you try to sync everything up. Tell him to come into the bedroom and if you're wearing lingerie, have the lights low/candlelight and some sexy music playing. Get the setting to match your outfit and you'll make it even hotter.

What Guys Said 2

• You girls can never go wrong with wearing a dress and heels. Most guys love this combination. This shows off what I feel are your greatest assets as women; your gorgeous legs! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the difference it makes!

• Wear whatever... heels aren't a turn on for me though.

What Girls Said 2

• My advice would be to start with a white satin full slip (like Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof") and maybe a pair of black 3-4 inch heels. Simple, elegant, and sexy. No need for elevator stilettos or garter belts or other paraphernalia. In my experience, a white slip and black heels and a come-hither smile are all it takes to get most any heterosexual guy to snap to attention immediately (if you get my drift....)

• Yes! if you're already hot & heavy with comfortable clothes on, he'll love you in something skimpy and stillettos. Add a sexy walk or strip show & you'll have a good time too!