Is dressing like a pretty boy a bad or a good thing, girls?

Aight so my friends constantly tell me I dress like a pretty boy Because I wear jeans that are kinda skinny and shirts that are slim fitted shirts and my flannels aren't loose. I don't think I dress like pretty boy, I just wear clothes that I feel comfortable in and think look OK, but they still insist I dress like pretty boy. So is that a bad thing or a good thing attractive-wise?

Most Helpful Girl

• neither bad nor good. some girls will be attracted to your look, others will not. you just keep dressing how you like.

What Girls Said 4

• if its fussy I know a lot of girls who won't pay it attention ( it being the boy) but other girls (mostly emo) like that type of guy

bad boy is so hard to dress for now and days its more about attitude and young girls that I know don't like it at all, we just don't want to be messed with like that, older girls maybe because they have more wordly experience but young girls that I know think that bad boys are just jerks.

• I honestly think it is very attractive when guys dress like "pretty boys ". I hate it when I see a guy who looks sloppy and like he just got out of bed. As long as you looks presentable and clean shaven, then you shouldn't change your look.

• I think fitted clothes are better.. personally.. But seriously, don't let clothes put you into a stereotype unless you want them to..

• As long as you don't look gay. its ok.

What Guys Said 0