What do you do when you don't like the look that suits you?

i've tried on lots of different styles. the one I like the best is the emo style. I know I'll get a lot of hate for that, but it's true. I like the black hair and clothes.

but that's not the look that looks best on me. I look best with blond hair and girlie clothes. every time I had that look people told me I looked so pretty or hot. I've never gotten that with any other style. but I HATE looking like a hollister model.

what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly nobody really looks "best" with the emo style. even the people who you see that look good as emos, they would look a lot better with a girlie pretty style. but they don't give a sh*t what other people think, they dress how they want so that's what you should do.

What Guys Said 1

• i wear dark clothes, but I'm far from emo, I don't know what you call it. Think dark jeans, graphic or black t-shirts, chucks, and short hair

• sorry but what does that have to do with what style I should pick?

• I'm saying that it doesn't really matter, just wear what you like

What Girls Said 2

• do what YOU want. if you hate looking like a hollister model, then don't look like one. there are definitely tons of people out there who are attracted to the emo look, if that's your concern.

• You should have a look into the 'scene' look. It's similar to emo.. but more colourful. You can make blond hair and girlie clothes work with 'scene'.

Type 'Scene style' into google :)