Guys with glasses attractive or not?

I really want to improve my looks, so I'm thinking of going to contacts. I'm a big nerd and I think glasses makes me look too nerdy, I can't even attract the nerdy girls, LOL!

so I want to know if girls think guys with glasses are attractive vs. a guy with no glasses.

thanks for all the response ladies! I think I might keep my glasses now. :p

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Yeah I think glasses make a man look very smarticle. :) On a serious note though, they can make a man look slightly more appealing. Some guys just look smoldering hot with glasses while some don't. They're almost like clothing, some can wear them, some can't. Also it's not just your appearance that makes a girl intereste its also the vibe you exude as well. Women love a man who is confident! ;)

• It's no different to me than if he doesn't have glasses.

• I like glasses, but sometimes it doesn't suit a person. And I only really like glasses like these:

link

• I love guys with glasses, it's super cute ^_^

• i love guys with glasses,i think they suit you. but you could get contacts to switch it up a bit,and test your theory,maybe it WILL help you with girls

• I like your glasses, actually.

I think anyone can look cute with glasses if they get the right frames.

• It really depends on the person, the guy I sorta like wears contacts a lot... but lately he has been wearing his glasses, and I actually really like it, the contacts distort his eyes... I actually like the glasses better... which for me is weird... might just be that I like him...

• I don't really look at glasses as attractive or not...I Like urs though :) Switching it up between contacts and glasses is always great though

• Guys with glasses are gorgeous, and they are even cuter when they are smart. Smart guys are the biggest turn-on, especially those that love to read:)

• soooooo atractive!

I currently like a guy that has the most gorgeous blue eyes and he wears glasses. I love them! He, as well as a few of his friends, think he looks like he's 15 in them, but I think it makes him look smart and super cute!

• I like the look of glasses on men :) I think it looks sophisticated, professional and incredibly sexy. I wear glasses myself, but I personally don't like the look of it on me.. so I wear contacts.

• i think glasses can be really cute on a guy :) I need glasses and I just switch between contacts and glasses depending on my mood

• that depends on the guy. Some guys look good with glasses and others not at all.

• i wear both, and although I'm a girl, I think if you alternate between the 2, because I hate wearing them if I'm going on a date because I want to be natural and don't want a plastic barrier in between our faces

• It really does depend on your face and the type of frames you get.. but yes, glasses can be very attractive, but going with contacts is cool too... switching it up sometimes is a good plan..

• Atractive. I don't care about glasses on a guy...I JUST HATE COLORED CONTACTS..

normal ones are fine. :D

• I think glasses are just about one of the coolest things a person can wear.

• cute

• i love it. but my ex ruined it for me cause he wore glasses and I hate him so now they are a turn off

• not really for me, but sunglasses yes.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the glasses and your overall facial features (facial hair, hair style, skin tone, etc).

For example, not all girls with glasses are attractive. Some are.

link

• idk abt guys but I find girls with glasess attractive

• if you go to contacts can you say hi to the people there?