What's the sexiest piercing for a woman to have?

As far as things that everyone can see, if you know what I mean. I'm thinking about getting my hips pierced but, maybe there's other things that would look better...

Answers please!

1|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• belly button piercing I love bellyyyyyyyyy ;)

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• An earring!

2|0
    0|0
  • Ears, everything else is either unnecessary or downright gross.

3|2
    5|0
  • None. Don't like piercings at all on a woman.

0|0
    1|0
  • That's interesting. I've never actually seen one of those so that could be neat. I've always been a fan of hip tattoos thought hmm..oh and non-lobe ear piercings. If you have a picture of the type of piercing you'd want and the placement then I'd be interested in seeing it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • belly button piercings usually do the trick

2|2
    0|0
  • Tongue I guess.

1|0
    1|0
  • Having none would probably look the best.

2|2
    2|1
  • belly button

1|0
    0|0
  • Hip piercings are really cute. I think that you should do it. A small nose stud is the cute and sexiest piercing of them all, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • ears. and maybe the belly. anything else is a call for attention. the wrong kind of attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're talking about those dimple piercings, I think those are hot!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the guy, I mean my beau always hated facial piercings but he always tells me how much he loves my nose ring and when I had my lip pierced, he loved that too. He actually tells me misses it, haha.

Personally I think hip piercings are a little over done but if you have a nice little hip bone thing going on and pretty skin, I bet it would look really good. I think when it comes to sex appeal and piercings, if it attracts attention to the right places then it's gonna be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love dimple piercings,both on the back and on the face

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a flat stomach, you should get your belly button pierced :)

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I think belly button. because the abs are the sexiest part of the body for both guys and girls

0|0
    0|0