What to wear with these shoes?

i got these shoes for my birthday and they are OK I just don't know what to wear with them and I couldn't take them back and they are expensive so I hate to just give them away ya know its not that I hate them or anything. p.s. I'm short and kind of thick not fat or anything just not skinny (though people say I am skinny but I don't think so) but I mean I have a little pudge so nothing too tight or short and links would be great.

link

(and the lighter purple is more faded in real but it looks incredibly bright online at least on my computer)

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are very sporty looking shoes, so I would suggest a sporty looking outfit.

I think this is super cute: link

I think they'd look good with any yoga pants or VS Pink stuff, especially if your shirt was purple or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i think I threw up a little in my mouth when I looked at them...

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Lol I have those in a different color. I only wear them for outdoor activities (boating, hiking, camping, etc). So I guess I wear them with exercise like clothing most of the time or just normal stuff when I'm sailing. I wouldn't use them for anything else really, personally I think they are goofy looking but they are really useful and practical. I see some people wearing then around town and such but they usually have that granola/hippy look.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah me 2 unless I have those "i think I will dress like a hippy today" days which is kinda rare but 2 where I live plenty of people sport the hippy look so no big deal

• sell them? they sort of look like kids shoes :/

0|0
    0|0
    • my dad will get mad and I'm only 15 (on sisters account) so I still consider myself a kid :) plus I only got out of kid sizes 6 months ago so no drastic changes lol

• well you're basically my age,and I wouldn't really wear them,they're not exactly my style (it's not like I wear heels or anything,but they just don't really fit my style) I think they're meant for sports or the beach,but you could wear them anywhere really,i doubt anyone will even look at your feet since you still consider yourself a kid,kids don't really care about style,so just go out and don't give a sh*t

• set them on fire or sell them they are really awful shoes they look like the shoes people wear while hiking or the shoes 45 year old tourists wear to eastern Europe.

0|0
    1|0
    • well...im not allowed to use fire after I caught my hair on fire a month ago but thanks for answering lol

• capris and a tank

0|0
    0|0