Are girls only attracted to guys with good looking faces?

Well I'll tell you that I don't have a good looking face but I do have a six pack but it's like I don't even have girls talk to me or anything really.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol...this is hard for me...its like you are a butter-face...

the first thing I see is a guys face...not is packs...i can choose a dude with a beer gut with a cute face lol...but I think you are over doing it maybe your face is not as bad as you say...

I do prefer faces over abs...

But now I want to see your face...so I can give an opinion about you..lol...

Some girls do prefer hot bodies over faces...but I guess I am opposite...you will be lucky to find some girls like that...anyway look at beyonce and jayz...see?

What Girls Said 7

• Physical attraction is important, Granted, if someone is an a**hole, I won't date them no matter how good looking they are.

But yeah, attraction is really important.

Keep in mind that attraction varies from person to person, so there are girls who do and will find you attractive.

• What's a good looking face? I'm attracted to faces that I find good looking. A lot of people think Adrien Brody is ugly, while I think he's beautiful. It's all very subjective.

• Personally, I find six packs a turn OFF, but that's just me.

As long as you're not grotesque, I don't care.

• Well , some girls never give the good looking face any deal .. But I'm sure some would be amazed by your six pack ;)

• It all depends on the girl; every girl is attracted to different kinds of guys. Personally I don't care if a guy has a good looking face or a hot body; all that matters to me are the feelings and if we have a connection. The good looking face and hot body are a great plus. If you don't have any girl talk to you, you can get their attention by being more confident, show manners, know how to act around girls, March to your OWN drum, make her laugh, be helpful, but most important BE YOURSELF.

• Well a guy's face is very important to me, but if you want female attention you should be more proactive. Most girls won't just go up and talk to a random guy

• I'm usually attracted to personality but the face should be decent though:)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't have a good looking face, but have never really struggled with women. All looks do is spark initial attraction.

• Lots of guys with questionable faces get girls. Personality goes a long way.