Do ugly or average looking people have equally average/ugly people as friends?

Does it seem like average looking or ugly girls have friends that are equally as average looking or ugly as them? If average looking girls approach you and talk to you alot, do they see you in the same league as them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it could go several ways. A. yes "average" stick with average and "ugly" (hate the word when talking about people) with ugly. B. They stick with the opposites because there is something in it for them. C. They hang out with everybody no matter what they look like.

What Guys Said 5

• As my friend says, 'Appearance is only 1% of who we are.'

I would say that among my friends, we're a blended bunch, but we're all honorable, respectable guys. Some of us are smarter, some of us are married, some of us are single, some of us are more fit and more attractive (at least I can call a guy handsome confidently) and some us are less so, but overall, the traits balance out that make us all great guys.

But, I have seen varying attractiveness among random groups in public. For example, when walking past a table outside of a restaurant, there were 3 girls and a guy. One of the girls was much thinner than the other two, but that doesn't make her more attractive. I wondered, I wonder what her soul and personality look like.

I also wondered why they are all friends, and it doesn't really matter what I think. It matters why they're friends and that's all that matters.

If any woman approaches me, I consider her in my league because I don't have one. Looks fade, but the inner beauty remains. For me, it's the face, smile and hair that matter most - the rest are just bonus.

• No I have some friends that I think are more attractive(no homo) and some that are less attractive than me. It all depends on the person who's choosing the friends though. I choose my friends by how cool and laid back they are not by how many of them can or can't attract women.

• I don't think that this is happening . For guys I know because I don't really care what my friends look like if they are good friends and I have seen really different looking girls being friend , so I guess neither do they , I think that its more personality like , people are attracted to people that have some common beliefs or something , but most of the time I think that things just happen and we may befriend somebody or dislike him after we happen to experience something together .

• The more attractive guys always have more friends/get more pussy.

• All of my friends are better looking.

What Girls Said 11

• Depends what type of person you are. I befriend people I can get along with and talk to. Some are better looking than others but that doesn't place anyone above or below anyone else.

As a high schooler however, I can't help but notice some people tend to hang out with people who look like they look. Like all the *popular people* look similar and put time into looking good regardless of what they actually look like. We also have a lot of hicks and they look similar. And the artsy kids look similar..like you can pick out who hangs out wuth who for some people basd on their appearance.

For the most part though, it doesn't make a difference on who people hang out with, because there are always interminglings and there are countless people like me who are aquainted with all sorts

• No me and my friends are in different league. Most of my friends are gorgeous. If you have a good personality or you are approachable, people ('ugly' (iyo), average or beautiful) will approach you. Atleast that's what I've noticed.

• if I am honest even the lesser attractive of my friends all have very attractive attributes, I suppose I am lucky but I don't think I know anyone I could describe as ugly. I thinks partially because the more you get to know someone who is a good person the more attractive they become and its more so that I live in a big city , in a developed country with good health care, so the odds of seeing an ugly person are reduced.

that being said I do have a few friend who are attractive but they are gilded, the more you look at them the more imperfections you see, however the reason I see these imperfections are that they aren't very nice people.

• No...

I consider myself average and my 3 closest female friends are gorgeous in my opinion

• Depends. Some girls, and I guess guys every once in awhile too, really care about their status and what their friends look like, and will only be friends with pretty people. I think this is way more common in junior high and high school, but by college and adult life, more and more people are just looking for friends they get along with.

• People can have every type of looking person as friends...regardless of looks.

• Not always. Many of my friends are stunning, and a few are models.

• All my friends see me as pretty & cute and I really don't mind what my friends look like I have a very mixed group - if people are going to judge us without getting to know us first - well they can get lost... simple as really...

• lol no ..most of my friends are really pretty.

• Most of my friends are around the same level. Some a bit higher and lower then others

• Generally, yes. People tend to befriend and connect with those who are like them