How big of a deal is cellulite to you?

Do you have it? Do you care? Does it gross you out?

• I have it. I don't mind.
  • I have it and wish I didn't.
  • Whatever.
  • I'm so glad I don't have it.
  • Something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have cellulite, I wish I didn't but whatever :P I mean it sucks at times because I see tonnes of other girls out there who barely have it and I hear them complain about it. But I do have it pretty bad. Just naturally, not because of any thing of my doing. But it's a fact of life, can't let it get me down :P I usually don't care about it. If a guy wants to hate on me or think I'm gross for having something that is natural and something that most people have then he can just move on to someone else :P

What Guys Said 4

• I've read somewhere that about 90% of girls are going to get it at least once in their lifetime. So I wouldn't really consider it a big deal. Sorry for the bad news girls.

• Do guys even get cellulite? I've only ever noticed it on girls.

• a little is OK. A lot turns me off.

• its gross!

What Girls Said 9

• Most women have it, and its not a huge deal.

I think the key is to take good care of yourself- eat healthy, stay hydrated, and keep active.

If you want to limit it, exfoliate twice a week and wash with an anti aging body wash to keep things tight and smooth.

• I must be in the minority, because I seem to be one of the few girls on this site who has no cellulite or stretch marks.

• I have it. And it really doesn't bother me. I'm not perfect and that's fine. But I love my body. As long as I'm healthy I'm happy.

• Have it, and don't want it xD

• Cellulite for women is a part of life. Most women do have it whether they are fat or skinny. It has to do with the way that women's body store fat and there isn't not much you can do to get rid of it. Its really not that 'gross'.

• My butt keeps getting bigger nd I'm starting to get cellulite ugh. Its kinda gross but I'm trying to work it off( :

• I guess it's whatever... some day I will have it. Some people (even skinny people) have it and they can't do much about it.

Right now I am 25 and I don't have any but... who knows.

• Have it. Hate it. It also grosses me out on other people. In my opionion if you have it you shouldn't be wearing clothes that allow it to show.

• I have it and I don't mind. I don't believe in perfection.