Do you wear hats and why?

Do you wear hats? Why do you wear them? Why don't you wear them? Is it because of the sun or your hair? Or the cold?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear hats because I don't wear the clothing that's right for the hats like dresses and skirts (for those beautiful dame like hats), I don't wear caps because they're just plain ugly, I wear benies sometimes, but since a lot of people wear them (and a lot of people don't look good in them or don't know how to combine them with their clothing), I don't wear them often, even though it looks nice on. But most of all, hats are designed to keep the warmth from leaving your body (since most warmth leaves the body through the top of your head and your feet), and I'm almost ALWAYS hot anyways, so I don't need another thing making me even warmer.

The only exception are hoodies. I pull my hoodie up sometimes and I like it. It conceals me if I'm trying to not get noticed and it keeps me warm if it's really cold out.

What Guys Said 4

• I love to wear my Irish caps it's tradition for men in my family and they comfortable, warm and go good with just about everything casual. For formal stuff my suit and fedora.

• Nope. Baseball caps don't suit me, and I'm not a douchey hipster, so I don't wear one of those fedoras.

• Fedora are a suit hat anyway when you wear em without a suit you look like a douche.

• Sun, messy hair so yeah.

• No. They're itchy and I looks bad in them.

What Girls Said 11

• i hate hats with a passion >.> except these link I look adorable in them lol but they got cool now so in the winter every damn girl wears them so it sort of put me off them

• i wear a hat if it's cold or if I want to hide messy hair lol

• I don't really wear hates for 2 reasons

1. They make my hair even more messy than it is usually :P

2. I don't really own any nice hats

• I don't usually wear hats. I have a cloche hat that's adorably on me, though, that I sometimes wear. I also have a wide brimmed straw hat I wear when it's really sunny.

• I don't wear hats. Whatever they do to my hair makes me feel gross and greasy. I also look pretty dumb in them.

• yeah. sometimes because of the sun and sometimes cause they look good.

• no, I don't know why LOL

• no just because I try not to wear accessories or unnecessary items. If I needed shade for my eyes, I'd wear sunglasses and carry an umbrella. Plus hats give me marks on my forehead or make me sweaty. I never wear scarfs in the summer and I never wear jewelry ever.

• No, don't like hats at all.

• I hate wearing hats, especially at work with my hair tied up. My hair gets flat that way and greasy. I find it disgusting and I always have to shower after. In the winter it's different and I don't have that problem.

• No I don't. I don't get the new hat craze.. is it because everyone wants to be kate?